RAMMap 1.1 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
It is often imperative to get an idea of how your physical memory stack up as it one of your vital performance resources. RAMMap is a handy utility that is distributed by SysInternals which you can use to examine this particular resource.
The RAMMap program gives you the privilege of analyzing the memory usage in detail and it is easily accessible. The program’s user interface is delightful, providing you with tabbed browsing with each tab providing you with its own comprehensive set of data.
RAMMap will provide you with a host of memory management categories that you may already be familiar with such as the Active category which provides you with info on the physical RAM that is currently active, Standby category which provides info on Inactive RAM, Process Private category which is memory that has been allocated to a specific process, etc.
The RAMMap application is a physical memory usage utility and information tool for the Windows Vista or later PC platforms. Usage information includes:
- Use Counts: usage summary by type and paging list
- Processes: process working set sizes
- Priority Summary: prioritized standby list sizes
- Physical Pages: per-page use for all physical memory
- Physical Ranges: physical memory addresses
- File Summary: file data in RAM by file
- File Details: individual physical pages by file
No special requirements